iOS / Android
- From the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, tap "MY PLAYLIATS" and select the playlist
- Tap the mark to the left of the "Make Public" button
Either swipe the tracks you would like to delete to the left, or tap the「－」to the left of the track name to delete them
- Scroll down the menu on the right side of the screen and select the applicable playlist from “My Playlists”
- Click “EDIT” at the bottom right of the playlist title
- With the track you want to delete being selected, click the delete button located on the right of the track
*If a track is not selected, the “Delete” button is not active.