What Crossfade playback is
Crossfade playback is a feature which fades out the audio of the previous track as it ends by a designated number of seconds, while simultaneously fading in the beginning of the next track, thereby ensuring smooth playback without any dead air space.
By turning on the Crossfade playback feature, you can shuffle tracks without experiencing any dead air space.
*With regard to the Highlight playback feature on the Free Plan, this feature is automatically set to play with 6-second crossfades, and cannot be changed.
*The Standard Plan also is initially set to play with 6-second crossfades when playing on Highlight playback mode, but users of this plan can change their settings to select from 1-second to 12-second crossfades when playing on Full Track playback mode.
How to adjust Crossfade playback settings
iOS / Android
Settings can be adjusted via the following procedures.
- From the app menu, select "Settings," and then tap "Playback."
- Set the "Crossfade" switch on the right to On.
- Adjust the bar to the left or right to choose your preferred Crossfade length.
*The above settings are applicable only for Full Track playback mode on the Standard Plan.
*The 6-second Crossfade setting on Highlight playback mode cannot be changed.
* The settings above are only applicable for Full-scale Playback in the Standard Plan.
*The 6 second CROSSFADE setting during the Highlight Playback cannot be changed
Set the "Number of Seconds" using the procedures below.
- Click "Settings" under the Settings icon at the bottom right corner of the app.
- In the "PLAYBACK" in the lower section, turn on the switch labeled "Enable crossfade".
- Slide the bar back and forth to set it to your preferred number of seconds.