Steps for set up
Set up by following the steps below to play AWA.
- Launch the HEOS application and select AWA on the music tab
- Transition to HEOS account login / account creation screen
- If you already have a HEOS account, tap "I already have an account" to log in. If you do not yet have a HEOS account, tap "create account” to go to the account creation steps
- Complete your HEOS account login or create an account, then transition to the AWA set up screen
- If you already have an AWA account, tap "I already have an AWA account.” If you do not yet have an AWA account, tap “create AWA account”
- Complete your AWA account login or create a new account, then check that the HEOS speakers and the playback device are both connected to the same Wi-Fi network to start playing music.
※ For more detailed information on this product, please refer to the HEOS support page.
- You must register for the standard plan in order to play AWA with HEOS speakers. If you are currently using the free plan, please refer to the following HELP page to upgrade your plan.
- If the HEOS application is set up with your AWA account on the free plan, an upgrade to the standard plan will not be reflected in real time / immediately reflected on the AWA application side. After upgrading to the standard plan, you will be required to first cancel the link between the HEOS application and your AWA account and then link them up once again.