To cancel a Standard Plan, please complete the following steps at least 24 hours before the current paid period is set to expire.
*Please be aware that automatic billing will still continue even if the app is uninstalled.
iOS [If you are being charged via the App Store]
- From your iPhone open the "App Store".
- Scroll down to the bottom of the "Featured" tab, and tap Apple ID.
- Tap "View Apple ID", and under "SUBSCRIPTIONS" select "Manage".
- Tap "AWA Music", and turn off Automatic Renewal.
*From this screen, users can confirm the automatic renewal date or make changes to the the payment period.
*Checking the automatic renewal date or cancellation/setting automatic renewal can also be done through iTunes.
For more detailed information, please check the following Apple support page: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Android [If you are being charged via the Play Store]
- Launch the “Play Store” application on your Android device
- Tap “Account Information, ” then “Subscriptions” from the menu on the top left
- Tap “AWA” and tap “Cancel”
For more detailed information, please check the following Google support page:
*Please be aware that your subscription won’t be canceled by uninstalling this app.
Web [if you are being chrged via the AWA website]
- Click on "view details" from plan status on the account page.
- Click "Cancel periodic billing."
- Please confirm the cautions listed and follow the procedure listed to cancel.
*Cancellation will not be completed until the "cancel" button on the final page has been clicked.
*After canceling, please confirm that an end date is listed on the plan status page.
PC [If you are being charged via the AWA website]
- Click on "settings" on the settings icon found on the lower right of the screen.
- Click on "See plan details."
- Please follow the procedure listed on the web page to cancel.