You can publish playlists via any of the methods below
iOS / Android
<Making a new playlist public>
- From the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, tap ”MY PLAYLISTS”and then "Create Playlist"
- Once you have finished adding music to the playlist, set "Make Playlist Public" to "On" and tap the "Done" button in the upper right
<Making an existing playlist public>
- From the menu bar at the bottom of the screen, "MY PLAYLISTS"
- Select the playlist, and tap "Make Public"
*You can also make the playlist private again by changing this setting.
<Publish at the time of creating new playlist>
- Click “Create a New Playlist” at the bottom right of the screen
- Turn on “Publish the Playlist", and tap "Done".
<Publish existing playlists>
- Select the playlist to publish from “My Playlists” at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap “Publish”
*Follow the same steps if you want to unpublish the playlist