What is a playlist?
A playlist is a collection of tracks that the user can organize freely.
- You can add up to 100 songs to a playlist
- You can make your playlists public or private
- The first eight songs on a playlist can be made public
- To ensure that users publish playlists of carefully selected songs, we limit the number of songs that can be made public to eight. Please create a playlist that reflects just your taste.
How to create a playlist
iOS / Android
- Tap the menu bar at the bottom of the screen
- Tap "MY PLAYLISTS"
- Tap "Create Playlist"
- Tap "Add Song"
- Search by artist or song name, or from your "FAVORITE"s list
Select the music you want to add using the 「＋」 mark
- Add a title, explanation, and tags of your choice
- If you would like to make your playlist public, set "Make Playlist Public" to "On" before tapping the "Finish" button in the upper right
- If you do not wish to make your playlist public leave "Make Playlist Public" set to "Off" and tap the "Done" button in the upper right
- Click “Create a New Playlist” at the bottom right of the screen
- Select songs from “FAVORITES” on the left side of the screen or search for songs via “SEARCH”, then click the “+” sign to add them to a playlist
- Enter a title and description, then select a mood
- To make the playlist public on the app, select “Publish the playlist” and tap "Done" at the top right
- To create the playlist without making it public, tap “Done” at the top right without selecting “Publish the playlist”
*You must enter a title for a playlist, but the description and mood are optional.
*You must add at least eight songs to a playlist before you can make it public.