What is "Offline Playback"?
Downloading music not only enables you to reduce your internet data usage, it also enables you to be able to playback music in environments where no internet connection is available – for example, when your phone has been set to airplane mode, etc.
What should I do to be able to playback music offline?
iOS / AndroidListening offline is possible by downloading the content you want to play back, following the steps below.
1. Download songs
- Downloading tracks: Tap "Download" from next to the track name
- Downloading playlists: Tap "Download" from next to the Share button in the Playlist Details screen
- Downloading albums: Tap "Download" from next to the Share button in the Album Details screen
2. Play back the downloaded songs
- Downloaded songs will be played offline, from any screen.
- In addition, it is possible to browse only downloaded songs from "Downloaded" in "LIBRARY" (selectable from the menu icon at the bottom of the screen).
*Offline playback is available only with the Standard plan.
The "Offline Playback" isn't available.