What is "Offline Playback"?
Downloading music not only enables you to reduce your internet data usage, it also enables you to be able to playback music in environments where no internet connection is available – for example, when your phone has been set to airplane mode, etc.
What should I do to be able to playback music offline?
iOS / Android
It is possible to playback music offline once the desired music has been downloaded. Please follow the below instructions on how to download music.
How to download tracks
- To download individual TRACKS: Tap "Download" in the next to the track title.
- To download a PLAYLIST: Tap "Download" in the next to the "Share" button on the Playlist Information screen.
- To download an ALBUM: Tap "Download" in the next to the "Share" button on the Album Information screen.
How to listen to songs that you have downloaded
- Downloaded music can be played offline via any screen.
- Alternatively, it is possible to exclusively view downloaded music by selecting "Downloaded Music" under "Library", on the menu icon at the top of the screen.
* Please be aware that it isn't possible to download music if there isn't enough free space on your device.
* Downloaded music can only be viewed via the AWA app.
* Even though it is possible to play music offline without having your device connected to the internet, if the last data transmission by AWA was sent seven or more days ago, then it will be necessary for the app to re-connect to the internet again before playing.
The "Offline Playback" isn't available.