The following is a list of possible causes. Please check to see if any of them are applicable.
When using a credit card:
- Confirm that your credit card is valid and has not expired.
- Confirm that your credit card usage limit has not been exceeded.
- Confirm that your credit card has not been suspended due to insufficient funds in your account.
- Confirm that the credit card information is entered correctly (including the Card Verification Code on the back of the card).
When using direct carrier billing:
- Confirm that direct carrier billing hasn't been suspended due to an insufficient account balance.
When using prepaid cards:
- Confirm that your iTunes card, Google Play card, or prepaid card has a sufficient balance.
- Confirm that money was added to the card properly.
If the above suggestions do not resolve the problem then please contact your financial institution, carrier, or card issuer directly.