You can re-register for your Standard plan after you have terminated it while your plan is still in effect by following the steps below.
- Start the "App Store" app
- From the tabs on the bottom of the screen, tap any tab other than "Search"
- Tap the Profile icon that in the upper right of the screen
- Tap your Apple ID and log in
- Tap "Login"
- In the "Enabled" column, tap "AWA"
- In "Options," tap "Standard Plan (1 month) to renew your registration
- On the AWA official homepage, click the "LOG IN" button in the upper right and log in
- In the upper part of the screen or in the lower part of the Plan Status screen, click "Re-Register for Standard Plan"
- Input your credit card information and click "Re-Register for Standard Plan: 960 JPY/month"