You can re-register for your Standard plan after you have terminated it while your plan is still in effect by following the steps below.
iOS [If you are being purchased via the App Store]
- Start the "App Store" app
- From the tabs on the bottom of the screen, tap any tab other than "Search"
- Tap the Profile icon that in the upper right of the screen
- Tap your Apple ID and log in
- Tap "Login"
- In the "Enabled" column, tap "AWA"
- In "Options," tap "Standard Plan (1 month) to renew your registration
Android [If you are being purchased via the Play Store]
- Tap the menu at the bottom left in the app
- Tap "Settings"
- Tap "Account"
- Tap "Reregister for Standard Plan" and complete registration
Web [if you are being purchased via the AWA website]
- On the AWA official homepage, click the "LOG IN" button in the upper right and log in
- In the upper part of the screen or in the lower part of the Plan Status screen, click "Re-Register for Standard Plan"
- Input your credit card information and click "Re-Register for Standard Plan: 960 JPY/month"
If you are being purchased via the OPTAGE service
Those who have subscribed to mineo please click on the following link.
Those who have not subscribed to mineo please click on the following link.
*For re-registration via the OPTAGE service, a new AWA account will be issued. If you would like to re-register without changing your account, then after the Standard Plan expires and you have been transferred to the Free Plan, please register for the Standard Plan via the iOS app, Android app, or web (official AWA website).