Even if you have forgotten your ID or password or have not completed account set-up, you can re-login by recovering a paid account via the following process.
- Access your iPhone settings and tap iTunes StoreとApp Store from within the app
- Confirm that the designated AppleID is the same as the AppleID used to purchase AWA
- After checking, launch without logging in to AWA
- From the menu icon at the bottom of the screen, tap "Settings", "Account", and "Recover a Previously Purchased Account"
- Login to your purchased account and finish
*If the AppleID you used to purchase AWA differs from the AppleID you are currently using, you will be unable to recover your account using the above method. Please contact us via our inquiry form.
A purchased account may be recovered using the following method.
- Log out of the AWA app. Log in again and when you see the following dialog displayed, tap "Login"
- If the dialog shown in 1 does not appear, uninstall AWA
- In Google Play, switch to a Google account under which you have purchased the AWA Standard plan
- After swtiching, uninstall AWA
- After launch, tap "New Users" and when the following dialog is displayed, tap "Login"
*If you are unable to recover your account using this method, please contact us via our inquiry form.