If you have forgotten your ID/password or have not set up your account even though you have a paid account, follow the instructions below to restore your account so that you can log in again.
- Go to the [Settings] on your iPhone and tap [iTunes Store and App Store].
- Check to confirm that the set AppleID is the same as the one used to pay for AWA in the past.
- If it is the same AppleID, open AWA without logging in.
- From the menu icon at the top of the screen, tap [Settings] > [Account] > [Restore last purchase].
- Log in to your paid account again to complete the restoration process.
*If the AppleID you are currently using is different from the AppleID you used to pay for AWA in the past, you will not be able to restore your paid account using the above method. In this case, please contact us via our Contact Us form.
Follow the process below to restore your account:
Log out of the AWA app. Log in again by tapping on [Log in] when the dialog below is displayed.
If the dialog on 1 above is not displayed, uninstall the AWA app.
On Google Play, switch to the Google account that is signed up to the AWA Standard plan.
After switching to the right account, reinstall the AWA app.
Run the AWA app and tap on ‘First-time User.’ This will display the dialog below. Tap on [Log in.]