iOS [If you are being charged via the App Store]
- Launch the “Settings” application on your iPhone
- Tap “iTunes Store & App Store”
- Tap the Apple ID that you used to sign in and tap “Show Apple ID”
- Tap "Payment Information"
- To change your payment method, add to or change the registered credit card, debit card, or carrier billing information
*If you wish to use the credit on an “App Store & iTunes Gift Card” to make your payment, pay with the Apple ID that you used for AWA charges. The gift card credit will be used first to make a payment to AWA.
Android [If you are being charged via the Play Store]
- Launch the “Play Store” application on your Android device
- From the menu on the top left, confirm that you logged in with the Google Account Used for AWA Billing
- Tap “Account”, then “Subscriptions” in the menu
- To change your payment method, use “Add a new payment method” to add or change the registered carrier billing, credit card, debit card, or gift card (etc.) code information
Web [If you are being charged via the AWA website]
- Log in by choosing “LOG IN” on the upper right of the AWA website
- Click “View details” below the name of the plan you are currently registered to, then click “Update Card”
- To change your payment method, enter the details about the new credit card that you want to use
* If you have registered for a paid plan with carrier payment on the AWA official website, you cannot change to a credit card or other carrier payment. Once you return to the FREE plan, you will need to register for the paid plan again using any payment method.
* In addition, you cannot change to carrier billing while registering a paid plan with a credit card. Once you return to the FREE plan, you will need to register again with any carrier payment.